Apart from the Terms and Conditions of the PeerScientist portal you need to abide with the below Terms and Conditions of Journal of PeerScientist.
- All articles published in Journal of PeerScientist are Open Access and are licensed by the respective authors, for use and distribution of their citation in accordance with the Open Access License they opted for.
- All the readers must and should abide by the Terms and conditions of Journal of PeerScientist.
- Without the prior authorization of Journal of PeerScientist, you may use/ distribute the articles/ cite the articles under the Terms of Open Access.
- Journal of PeerScientist reserves the right to amend the changes from time to time as required and applicable in these Terms and Conditions webpage, which needs to be accepted by all the authors/readers.
- Journal of PeerScientist is NOT responsible for any content of the advertiser’s website posted in a web page.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed and litigated in the courts of Hyderabad, Telangana state, India, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
- Journal of PeerScientist DO NOT disclose any kind of personal information until and unless it is requested by users/ required to so because of LAW, such disclosures are necessary to:
- Take action for any objections/ claims, regarding any content violates the rights of third parties.
- Act in accordance with legal processes.
- Protect the property, safety, and rights of Journal of PeerScientist users and the public.
- Journal of PeerScientist is NOT responsible for solving any disputes/ differences that might arise between users/readers.
- Journal of PeerScientist is intended only to promote the “Scientific activities” and NOT to others.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Journal of PeerScientist reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if we believe that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Do and Don’ts). Journal of PeerScientist reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Users must not request to store any information that infringes any third party’s copyright, trademarks, other intellectual property rights or any other rights. The site design, the logos, articles and other texts, as well as the database, are protected by copyright and property of the Provider.